Events Calendar & Registration 6.0 (Beta) is now available for download
10/23/2012 1:55:45 AM by Gary D.
v6.0 Change Log
1. New token for event date for registration data: [REGISTEREDEVENTDATE]
2. New token for registration data: [REGFIRSTNAME], [REGLASTNAME], [REGEMAIL]
3. Added custom payment URL and allow user defined parameters to be posted to URL
4. Added new payment gateway: QuickPay, quickpay.dk for Europe users
5. Fixed: tz in URL change to not case senstive
6. Added option to choose not to use friendly URL
7. Added Sortable table view for Satellite module
- You can sort by any data from the event info.
- You can choose what field to display from the event info.
- Allow filter by location, title and date.
- Allow paging, e.g. 20 events per page.
- You can define the sorting header text.
- You can choose to link to one or more main calendar module to show events.
8. New token: [CALENDARMODULETITLE] to render the calendar module title.
9. New token: [CALENDARPAGETITLE] to render the calendar page title.
10. Promo code can be displayed on confirmation page and notification email
11. Fix: Calendar dropdown works on List view
12. Fix: Special characters in tittle error
13. New module to display category listing to filter events:
- Event Calendar by Category
14. Fix: Download attachment not working for DNN5.6++
15. Fix: venue info in default template email is not working.
17. Fix: Export excel in dnn6.1.x++ error.
18. Fix: Send mass mail error at Registration Manager
19. Fix: Mark as paid, total amount is wrong for multiple events registration
20. Fix: OptionalItems in notification emails displaying numbers only
21. Bundled items sort by description
22. Fix: Satellite: small calendar navigation month only display first 10 dAYS events
23. Fix: Sorting order for events from different module
24. Added [VIEWCOUNTS] token to show event detail View Counts
25. Fix: Comments & Rating not working with jQuery 1.6.2++ on DNN6.
26. Reg Manager, added option to filter only Paid registrations
27. Reg Manager, added feature to delete unpaid registrations
28. Option to skip first, last step of registration process
29. Option to hide discount code at payment page
30. [DESCRIPTION] now accepts text length parameter: [DESCRIPTION|100] to show first 100 chars
31. Fix: When approve event, no data posted to social integration module
32. DNN Social integration: Post to DNN journal
33. Fully customizable, template based content for social integration
34. Revamped module: Attendance Management module